Archie Johnstone Plumbing & Heating can create a cost effective HVAC maintenance program that is customized to your home and/or buildings unique needs. The primary goal of preventative maintenance is to avoid or mitigate the consequences of equipment failure, usually by preventing the failures before it actually occurs while also extending the life of the equipment through regular maintenance. Our preventative maintenance program is designed to preserve and restore equipment reliability by replacing worn components before they affect your HVAC system. Our Red Seal Technicians will record equipment deterioration and inform you, the client, of the cost of replacing or repairing worn parts before it leads to system failure.
The Archie Johnstone preventative maintenance program will:
- Improve occupant comfort
- Improve system efficiency
- Help prevent system failure
- Reduce wear on the system
- Help identify potential system problems before they occur
- Lower energy bills
- Maximize system efficiency & capacity of equipment
Our service and maintenance clients include (but not limited to) property management companies, commercial businesses, public service buildings and residential homeowners. Archie Johnstone Plumbing & Heating’s certified Red Seal Technicians specialize in troubleshooting, repairing & installing the following:
- Heat Pumps
- Air Conditioning
- Commercial Packaged RTU
- Ductless Split Systems
- Variable Refrigerant Volume/Flow Systems
- Walk-In Coolers & Freezers
- Ice Machines
- Boilers (Commercial & Domestic)
- On Demand HWT (Commercial & Domestic)
- Natural Gas & Electric Furnaces
- Heat/Energy Recovery Units
- Fan Coils
- Natural Gas Infrared Tube Heaters
- Natural Gas Fireplaces
Did you know that…
- Dirty/plugged condenser coils, evaporator coils and blower wheels account for a 40-50% increase in electrical usage of a heat pump or air conditioning system?
- A heat pump or air conditioning system low on refrigerant by as little as 10% can increase operating costs by 20%
- Compressor failures can be eliminated by up to 80% if components such as evaporator coils, condenser coils & blower wheels are kept clean as well as maintaining proper refrigeration operating pressures
REQUEST A QUOTE!
Archie Johnstone Plumbing & Heating provides fast, competitive quotes for repairs, upgrades, replacements & retrofits. Request a quote or contact us today!